How the tournament will be conducted:
The number of teams that will be able to participate in this second competition will be sixty four (64) in total from all over Cyprus.
The matches are divided into six (6) phases.
64 teams from all over Cyprus divided into 16 groups of 4 teams will play each other 3 matches of 15 minutes / match and the first 2 teams of each group will qualify for the next phase.
32 teams will compete against each other in pairs in 32 15-minute knockout matches.
16 teams will compete against each other in pairs in 16 15-minute knockout matches.
8 teams will compete against each other in pairs in 4, 20 minute knockout matches.
4 teams will compete against each other in pairs in 2, 20 minute knockout matches.
2 teams that will be eliminated in the semifinals will compete with each other in a match of 20 minutes to emerge third and fourth in the tournament.
2 teams that have passed the semifinals will compete against each other in a 20-minute match to determine the winner of the tournament.
Player’s Code of Conduct:
- Necessary reading of the terms and conditions before competing in the competition.
- Always seek fair play.
- Respect all participants (regardless of qualifications, nationality, cultural background and religion).
- Do not insult or harass.
- The safety of both you and the other players must always be on your mind.
- Avoid unnecessary conflicts with other people.
- It is not an end in itself to win at any cost. This is against our morals and people who think this way have no place in the tournament.
Players who do not comply with our Code of Conduct will be subject to penalties as follows:
- Remove directly from the field
- Exclusion of both themselves and their team from the tournament
Enjoy the game responsibly.
Terms – Conditions:
Our priority is for the safety of the players. Let’s work together to ensure that we all enjoy the games. The players who will participate in the competition are expected to show the necessary respect both to the rules of FUTSALTOURNAMENT.EU as well as to the opposing teams of staff and the venue where the games will take place.
- The team will be able to register a minimum of five (5) and a maximum of eight (8) players. The five (5) players will play as key players and the three (3) who will be declared as optional will be able to play as a substitute.
- Changes to player names can be made up to 15 days before the start of the first phase of the tournament. (The start date will be announced at a later stage). From this date onwards, a change of players on the team registration form will be possible ONLY if there is a serious reason (eg injury, etc.) and after a medical certificate is presented.
- The schedules of the games will be posted no later than forty eight (48) hours before the start of the games.
- Before the start of each match, details will be identified by the referee or the owner of the field.
- In case of interruption of a race for medical reasons or due to weather conditions etc, the race will be held on a date that will be announced at a later stage.
- In the event that there is any history of any illness or injury, the responsibility lies solely with the player and his team and in no case by the organizer.
- The team leader and his team’s members recognize that recreational activity involves a degree of physical danger and that the team leader or a member of his team may be injured or even die as a result of the team participating in the tournament.
Injuries that may occur at the facility under the control of the organizer include the following types of injuries:
- Slip effect on turf or other surface
- Hitting a soccer ball
- Conflicts with other players
- Injuries related to or caused by equipment carried by team members.
- The organizer is not responsible for any injuries or deaths that occur during the match under the control of the organizer or that occur directly or indirectly or that occur before or during or after the game.
- The organizer is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of any personal items belonging to the team leader or players of his team, or transported to any venue of the tournament.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse entry or to ask the team leader or a member of his team to leave the field if he or his teammates violate the terms and conditions of this form.
- The team leader and his team members agree not to play or behave in a dangerous or violent manner as defined by the Rules.
- The team leader and members of his team will behave and play in a sporty manner as defined in the tournament regulations.
- Completing this form provides the team leader and his team members with a place in the CORPORATE FUTSAL TOURNAMENT competition.
- The team leader and the members of his team must pay the amount predetermined for the completion of the registration, in order to be included in the teams that will compete.
- Teams that ask to leave the competition or simply decide not to complete their obligations or not to come to compete automatically LOSE the amount they have paid for their registration. The team that would play with them goes ahead and takes the victory with 3-0.
- In case of material damage to stadium facilities, the team that will be responsible for this damage will be responsible for its repair (whatever it entails financially).
- The team leader and the members of his team agree not to smoke inside the field. Otherwise the team will be eliminated from the tournament without any warning.
- The team leader and members of his team are not allowed to engage in antisocial behavior during a match in the tournament. Otherwise the team will be eliminated from the tournament without any warning.
- The team leader and members of his team may also depart immediately from the competition in the event of repeated unsportsmanlike attacks on a player of another team or persistent harsh markings as well as aggressive and / or annoying behavior towards members of the opposing team or referees or stadium owners or other tournament staff.
These Terms and Conditions are the intellectual property of the organizer (CORPORATE FUTSAL TOURNAMENT).
In relation to an act or omission, it means that the act was or was omitted to be done with reckless indifference, with or without conscience, to the consequences of the act or omission.
“Intellectual property” means all intellectual property rights, including, inter alia, the following rights:
“Personal injury” means:
- Injury to a person (including aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of injury to the person)
- The shrinkage, worsening, acceleration or recurrence of an individual’s disease.
- The occurrence, aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of any other disease incident, activity, form of behavior, course of action or state of affairs in relation to a person who is or may be harmful or disadvantaged in order to result in harm or disadvantage in:
- The individual
- The community.
“Recreational activities” means participation in a sporting activity or leisure activity or in your participation in any other activity that involves a significant degree of physical activity or physical danger and is carried out for reasons of recreation, enjoyment or recreation.
“Leisure services” means services consisting of:
- Sports activity or similar leisure exercise, such as those covered by the Regulation.
- Any other activity that:
- It involves a significant degree of physical exercise or physical risk
- Undertaken for reasons of recreation, enjoyment or recreation.
“Rules” means the FUTSALTOURNAMENT.EU game rules given to each team leader and made available to all team members.
“Services” include any rights (including rights in relation to, and interests in, real or personal property), benefits, privileges or facilities provided or to be provided, granted or traded.
“Start Date” means the date on which the last party signs these FUTSALTOURNAMENT.EU Terms and Conditions.
“Terms and Conditions” means this document, including:
- Registration form at www.futsaltournament.eu
- FUTSALTOURNAMENT.EU.- Terms of Acceptance – Individual players
- The terms and conditions contained on the website www.futsaltournament.eu
- The details that will be filled in when completing the application for participation are clear for the participation and identification in the tournament of the participants and for no other reason.
- The data administrator is the organizer and he alone guarantees the complete confidentiality of the personal data of the participants.
- The data will remain in the system until the end of the tournament and will be automatically deleted.
- Participants may make changes to their personal data at any time, provided that this is not false. To do this you need to get in touch with the organizer.
- The organizer reserves the right to automatically decide on any change without notice
As a team leader, I have read and understood the rules of the CORPORATE FUTSAL TOURNAMENT tournament and I have to inform all the members of my team about the above rules and their content. In case a member of my team is not informed about the above, I will be responsible as the team leader and only me.
FUTSALTOURNAMENT.EU does not provide the team leader or team members with anything other than participation in the tournament.
From now on the team leader will represent the whole team and will be fully responsible for any of its actions.
I agree to comply and play with both the rules of the game and the FUTSALTOURNAMENT.EU Policies while I and my team members are in any facility under the control of FUTSALTOURNAMENT.EU.
As a team leader, I release FUTSALTOURNAMENT.EU, its employees and associates (stadium owners and referees, etc.), against any costs, compensation, expenses, liabilities, claims, lawsuits, proceedings, proceedings, judgments and damages. (including those resulting from any loss, damage or theft of any personal property) of any kind due to, which is due to or may be attributed to any accident, injury or death to any person occurring in an area under the control of the organizer or as a result of the use of facilities and / or equipment belonging to the organizer.